Museum eventsView all »
Museums around Long Island Ever wondered about the history of a guitar? Or airplanes or railroads? Diverse museums around Nautical museums Ahoy, mateys! For an in-depth look at all things maritime on Long Island, head to Art galleries on Long Island The art galleries around Long Island feature exhibitions from students and professionals in different mediums. Our 10 favorite museums From fine art paintings to the fine art of child's play, there's a Long Island
Museum photos and videos
- Unique art shows on Long Island
- 150 of LI's historic sites
- "China Then and Now" at Nassau County Museum of Art
- Visual vineyards at local galleries
- Cranberry Festival at LI Children's Museum
- 'New Additions' exhibition at Guild Hall
- The many hats of Dr. Seuss' 'Cat and the Hat'
- Two art shows at the Parrish
- "East End" at Gallery North
- Duck farming history at the Big Duck
- 'Pattern and Rhythm Through the Lens'
- Permanent collections on display at 3 LI museums