Get the inside scoop on all things kids and parenting on Long Island.
BloggersJennifer Berger Valerie Kellogg Beth Whitehouse Leema Thomas Patrick Whittle Shameka Dudley-Lowe
New 'Family Fun' package at the Conrad New York
If you're looking to get away for the weekend but don't want to travel far, why not head to Manhattan and check out the new Conrad New York hotel?
Located in lower Manhattan, the luxurious hotel recently launched a summer "Family Fun" package, perfect for a weekend getaway.
The package includes:
* Suite accommodations with a pullout Sleeper Sofa
* Daily complimentary Continental Breakfast for two adults and two kids
* Four complimentary "Choose your Cruise" water taxi passes from the following: Hop-On/Hop-Off Water Taxi which provides a water tour of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building and Governor's Island; Statue by Night, a tour of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, plus enjoy panoramic views of the city and a Champagne toast; Statue of Liberty Express Tour, an express ride to view the Statue of Liberty from the waterfront narrated by entertaining guides; SHARK Speedboat Thrill Ride, a 30-minute speedboat ride featuring a tour and music.
* Four passes to the Sept. 11 memorial located a short walking distance from the Conrad New York.
* Four complimentary BPA-free Conrad water bottles
*Self-parking daily and complimentary Wi-Fi
After checking in, children are given a Hudson the Bull stuffed animal -- most Conrad hotels have their own version. The hotel also features an 11-screen Regal Cinema.
Other fun, family-friendly area activities include renting bikes in Battery Park, checking out the attractions at Chelsea Piers, dining at the South Street Seaport or visiting one of the many museums.
The "Family Fun" package starts at $326 a night. For more information, visit conradnewyork.com.